Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What is Bethlehem

Bethlehem breathes in my ears when I sleep and I wake to the warm rush of eyes as they weep and this sorrow that finds me is so close a friend that I sometimes will call for it over again.
Gallant and gruesome old visions of trial will knock so relentless like scabs of denial and wave over switch over ghost like embrace I am meagerly tied and drink up every trace.
Crossed in my blistering bones I do note that the feeling is only just that which I wrote and to touch on it further could scar me so long that the angels before me may strike down my song!
Never in haste be the criminal spirit that closes on callused old souls in a bind.
Wait for the luminous gravely old savior that lives in you bravely denouncing the blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment